Included in This Course
- SAFe Scrum Master (SSM) Simulation Exam 145 questions
- SAFe Scrum Master (SSM) Simulation Exam 225 questions
- SAFe Scrum Master (SSM) Simulation Exam 325 questions
Scaled Agile, Inc is a protected Brand. These practice tests are neither endorsed by nor affiliated with Scaled Agile, Inc. The questions are created based on the material for the exam and help students identify weak areas to improve upon for the actual exam.
Latest questions of SAFe 5 Scrum Master (SSM)!
This course contains 3 practice exams with 95 questions in total, which will help you to obtain SAFe 5.0 Scrum Master Certificate. The students will have 90 minutes for the exam containing 45 questions and 50 minutes for the exams containing 25 questions.
The exams are designed to be well predictive of success on the real certification exam.
SAFe 5 Scrum Master (SSM) certification signifies that people are prepared to perform the role of Scrum Master in a SAFe environment, increasing their value to teams and organizations that are implementing SAFe. Becoming a Certified SAFe Scrum Master (SSM) requires an exceptional range of skills and is a career path for many Scrum Masters.
These practice exams are for business and IT professionals who intends to take SAFe Scrum Master certificate. The best suitable roles are scrum masters, agile coaches, project managers, business analysts, business/commercial subject matter experts.
Real Exam details
- Exam name: SAFe 5 Scrum Master Exam
- Exam format: Multiple choice, multiple select
- Exam delivery: Web-based (single-browser), closed book, no outside assistance, timed
- Exam access: Candidates can access to the exam within the SAFe Community Platform upon completion of SAFe Scrum Master course.
- Exam duration: Once the exam begins, candidates have 90 minutes (1.5 hours) to complete the exam.
- Number of questions: 45
- Passing score: 33 out of 45 (73%)
- Language: English
- Exam cost: First exam attempt is included as part of the course registration fee if the exam is taken within 30 days of course completion. Each retake attempt costs $50.
- Retake policy: Second attempt on exam (first retake) can be done immediately after first attempt. Third attempt requires a 10-day wait. Fourth attempt requires a 30-day wait.
Who this course is for:
- Business executives who intends to apply Lean-Agile Mindset and principles
- IT professionals working in Agile teams, programs, organizations
- Product Managers
- Scrum masters
- Agile coaches
- Project managers
- Business analysts
- Product owners