- Full Time
Job Title: Agile Coach
The Agile Coach plays a vital role in guiding and supporting organizations through their agile transformation journeys. As an Agile Coach, you will work closely with teams and stakeholders to promote and implement Agile principles, practices, and frameworks, such as Scrum or Kanban, to improve organizational effectiveness, collaboration, and delivery of high-quality products or services.
Your primary responsibility as an Agile Coach will be to foster an environment of continuous improvement, agility, and innovation. You will coach and mentor teams, individuals, and leaders on Agile methodologies, values, and mindset, helping them embrace and implement agile practices effectively.
– Guide organizations, teams, and individuals in adopting Agile practices and principles.
– Assess the organization’s current state and develop a tailored agile transformation roadmap.
– Provide coaching, mentoring, and training to teams and individuals on Agile frameworks, methodologies, and practices.
– Facilitate Agile ceremonies and events, such as sprint planning, daily stand-ups, sprint reviews, and retrospectives.
– Collaborate with cross-functional teams to remove obstacles and enable efficient and effective delivery of products or services.
– Promote collaboration, transparency, and continuous improvement across teams and the organization.
– Act as a change agent, advocating for agile adoption and mindset shifts at all levels of the organization.
– Assist in developing metrics and feedback loops to track progress and measure the impact of Agile practices.
– Stay up to date with industry trends, emerging Agile practices, and tools to continuously enhance coaching techniques and approaches.
– Proven experience as an Agile Coach or similar role, leading agile transformations and coaching teams.
– Strong knowledge of Agile principles, frameworks (e.g., Scrum, Kanban, Lean), and practices.
– Excellent coaching, facilitation, and mentoring skills, with the ability to guide individuals and teams towards self-organization and continuous improvement.
– Strong interpersonal and communication skills, capable of building relationships, influencing stakeholders, and fostering collaboration.
– Ability to adapt Agile methodologies to fit the specific needs and context of the organization.
– Familiarity with Agile project management tools and techniques.
– Relevant certifications such as Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) or Agile Certified Practitioner (ACP) are highly desirable.
Joining our organization as an Agile Coach offers an exciting opportunity to shape the way we work and empower teams to achieve their highest potential. If you are passionate about Agile methodologies, have a strong coaching mindset, and thrive in a dynamic, collaborative environment, we would love to hear from you.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com